The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Friday, Nov. 2:
- At 8:03 a.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Devereux Street.
- At 9:11 a.m., police responded to a complaint regarding a dog that was barking on Linden Street.
- At 10:35 a.m., an employee at Marblehead High School called police to request that they do an address check on a student.
- At 11:10 a.m., police responded to an assault at Marblehead High School.
- At 11:54 a.m., a woman out walking reportedly found a bag of marijuana near the intersection of Ruby Avenue and Ruby Terrace. The marijauana was reportedly turned over to police at the station.
- At 1:16 p.m., police responded to a reported disturbance on Smith Street.
- At 2:53 p.m., police were alerted to an erratic operator heading inbound in a 2005 Lexus.
- At 3:14 p.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Fader Place.
- At 3:33 p.m., a man called police to report that his daughter was home alone and someone was ringing his doorbell excessively.
- At 3:36 p.m., police responded to a report of kids climbing on the carport and roof of the Star of the Sea Community Center.
- At 5:07 p.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Front Street.
- At 5:56 p.m., police responded to a parking comlpaint on Robert Road.
- At 7:22 p.m., the owner of a restaurant on Pleasant Street called police to report that he was verbally harassed by a male in the restaurant.
- At 7:19 p.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Jersey STreet.
- At 8:38 p.m., police responded to a motor vehicle complaint on Buena Vista Road.
- At 8:52 p.m., police responded to a report of two men fighting in the back of the bank on Atlantic Avenue. Matthew Vitrwal, 21, of 11 Shpards Way, Barnstable, was arrested on two counts of assault and battery on a police officer.
- At 9:42 p.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Lee Street.
- At 9:44 p.m., Sean R. Fenton, 29, of 99 Chatham St., Lynn, was arrested on two outstanding warrants.
- At 9:49 p.m., a Sheldon Road man called police to report that he heard something in his basement and he wanted an officer to check it out.
- At 10:55 p.m., police received word that there was a disabled motor vehicle on Pleasant Street.
Saturday, Nov. 3:
- At 12:16 a.m., police responded to a report of a motor vehicle teetering three feet from a ledge on Jersey Street with "two front wheels over the edge." The vehicle was eventuall towed.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to Marblehead Patch.