1. Weather Watch: Sunny. Cold with highs around 18. West winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 35 mph. (sunrise, 7:05 a.m.; high tide, 8:21.a.m.; low tide, 2:43 p.m.; sunset, 4:45 p.m.)
2. Dangerous Wind Chill: Speaking of the weather, we drop into a deep freeze today. The National Weather Service has issued a "Hazardous Weather Outlook" that a wind chill advisory may be needed tonight. Patch news partner 7News reports wind chills will range from -5 to 5 degrees.
3. Magicians in Action: The high school's varsity grapplers wrestle Salem in an away match at 6 p.m. in Salem.
4. Board of Health Meets: The town's Board of Health has a meeting scheduled for 7 p.m. Wednesday at Abbot Hall. It will be a joint session with the Board of Selectmen (see next item).
5. Board of Selectmen Meets: The Board of Selectmen are scheduled to hold an executive session to discuss real estate and a possible lawsuit. at 7:15 p.m. Wednesday at Abbot Hall. The public is kept out of those sessions, but we'll have a writer there to bring you word of any votes taken after the closed session.
Engage with your neighbors on Marblehead Patch: