1. Weather Watch: Sunny, with a high near 32. Wind chill values as low as -7. Windy, with a west wind 22 to 26 mph, with gusts as high as 43 mph.
- Sunrise: 6:35 a.m.
- Low tide: 11:17 a.m.
- Sunset: 5:19 a.m.
- High tide: 5:36 a.m.
2. Wind Advisory: The winds today will be almost as high as they were yesterday. The National Weather Service has a hazardous weather outlook posted for the high winds.
3. Magicians in Action: Catch the Marblehead High School girls varsity as they host Peabody on the home ice at Salem State at 10 a.m.
4. Trash & Recycling Pick-up Delayed One Day: Because of the Presidents Day holiday, the town will be picking up Monday trash on Tuesday, etc.
5. What's Open, What's Closed on Presidents Day: Speaking of Presidents Day, we'll be posting what's open and closed. Check back with our home page later this morning.
Engage with your neighbors on Marblehead Patch: