1. Weather Watch: Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. West wind 14 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
sunrise, 6:53 a.m.
low tide, 8:19 a.m.
sunset, 5:01 p.m.
high tide, 5:31 p.m.
2. Groundhog Day: Speaking of weather, over the weekend a certain Pennsylvania groundhog predicted an early spring.
3. Make Jewelry: Eos Designs is hosting a "Girls Night In" jewelry party where you'll create a piece of jewelry. 7 p.m. Monday at Eos Designs on Pond Street. $25.
4. Library Trustees to Meet: The Abbot Library Trustees meet in the library at 6:30 p.m. Monday.
5. CEO of Salem Harbor Station Speaks: You probably know that the coal plant at Salem Harbor Station is being turned into a gas plant. On Wednesday, the CEO of the company that owns the plant speaks at a North Shore Chamber of Commerce executive breakfast. Here are the details if you'd like to attend.
Engage with your neighbors on Marblehead Patch: