Today is Monday, Feb. 13, and here are the five things you need to know:
1. It will be another chilly winter day in Marblehead. The National Weather Service is predicting that local residents can expect it to be sunny, with a high near 36. Tonight should be mostly clear, with a low around 26. (sunrise, 6:42 a.m.; low tide, 10:04 a.m.; high tide, 4:18 p.m.; sunset, 5:13 p.m.)
2. Marblehead resident Ron Cooper, 33, set two world records at the Sunday morning. Cooper successfully completed 63 push-ups in a minute with a 40-pound pack on his back - and cranked out 36 pull-ups over the same span. Check out the .
3. 's Alpine Skiing Team will be competing in MBSLE races at Blue Hill Ski Area in Canton this evening. The team's bus is scheduled to leave the high school at 3:15 p.m.
4. The town's Finance Committee will meet tonight in the lower-level conference room of the on Widger Road. The meeting, scheduled to begin at 7 p.m., is expected to feature a review of the town's 2013 budget, according to the posted agenda.
5. Today in History: On Feb. 13, 1954, Frank Selvy became the only NCAA Divison I basketball player in history to score 100 points in a single game.
For more things going on in Marblehead today, check out our events calendar.