1. Weather Watch: A chance of snow showers, mainly before 11 a.m. Cloudy through mid morning with a high near 39. Light north wind becoming west 8 to 13 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 40 percent. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
sunrise, 6:51 a.m.
high tide, 6:59 a.m.
low tide, 1:26 p.m.
sunset, 5:04 p.m.
2. Eye on End-of-Week Weather: The National Weather Service says we could have a significant storm heading our way Friday afternoon and into Saturday.
3. Romance is in the Hall: Looking for a special Valentine's event to attend with your sweetie? On Valentine's Day, Symphony By The Sea presents a special Valentine's Day concert. 6:30 p.m., Feb. 14 at Abbot Hall, $35.
4. Old Town House Oversight Committee: The board meets at 10 a.m. Wednesday at Abbot Hall.
5. Marblehead Forever Committee: Speaking of the Old Town House, the Marblehead Forever Committee will convene at 5:15 p.m. on Wednesday, also at Abbot Hall, to discuss a celebration of the historic building.
Engage with your neighbors on Marblehead Patch: