Essential Items Oct. 28 - Nov 1
Tuesday, Oct. 30:
- The Abbot Public Library book sale clearance day from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- The popular Pumpkin Decorating Workshops offered annually at the Marblehead Museum are back! The Marblehead Museum has secured enough pumpkins for 25 children per session on Tuesday, Oct. 29. The event takes place at 170 Washington St. in Marblehead from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. for ages 2-5, who must be accompanied by an adult and from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. for ages 5-10. The cost is $10 per child, or $15 per family. Included are a pumpkin, decorating supplies, pumpkin stories and a snack. Space is limited, so reservations and pre- payment are required. Please call 781-631-1768 to reserve and pay by credit card, or stop by the Marblehead Museum at 170 Washington Street.
Wednesday, Oct. 30:
- The Board of Selectmen meet at 7:30 p.m. at Abbot Hall. Agenda items include Finance Committee interviews, Emily Belfbecker.
- The Marblehead Museum & Historical Society is hosting its pumpkin illumination at the Lee Mansion on Wednesday, Oct. 30. For more information visit the Marblehead Historical website.
Thursday, Oct. 31:
- Trick or Treat. No set hours.
Friday, Nov. 1: