Thursday, Jan. 9
Tide and Sun:
Today, the sun rises at 7:10 and goes down at 4:31. High tide rolls in at 5:32 a.m. and 6:04 p.m.; low tide rolls out at 11:44 a.m.
Charles Niles of Marblehead, a senior at Westminster School in Simsbury, Conn., earned honors for the fall 2013 academic term.
- Conservation Commission at 7 p.m. Lower Level of the Municipal Bldg. 7 Widger Road (enter at Veteran's Office). More Information
- Essex North Shore Agricultural & Technical School Committee Annual Meeting at 7 p.m. at the Amelia P. O'Malley Media Center at North Shore Technical High school, 30 Log Bridge Road, Middleton. More Information
- Glover School Building Committee at 6 p.m. in the Marblehead High School Principal's Conference Room. More Information
- Marblehead Disabilities Commission at 4:30 p.m. at the Community Center in the Conference Room. More Information
- North Shore Regional Vocational School Committee Annual Meeting at 7:30 p.m. in the Amelia P. O'Malley Media Center at North Shore Technical High school, 30 Log Bridge Road, Middleton. More Information