Don’t Miss Out – Summer Memberships Going Fast!
Summer’s here and it’s hot, hot, hot! Keep cool at the J’s beautiful Outdoor Pool & Café. You’ll love our family pool, shady hills, playgrounds, picnic pavilion and café! We also have activities every weekday at 3:30pm.
- Mondays: Story & Craft Hour
- Tuesdays: Family Fitness by the Pool
- Wednesdays: Story & Craft Hour
- Thursdays: Sports & Games with Coach Karl
- Fridays: Music & Movement by the Pool
Sunday is Family Fun Day, too. Stop by every Sunday at 2:00pm for activities like Bubble Games, Treasure Hunts, Dance Parties and more! You'll love all our Summer Family activities HERE.
Get your Summer Membership today by calling 781-631-8330. See you at the pool!
Thursday Night Dive-In Movies or Music
Bring the family to enjoy the J’s new Dive-In Family Movie nights on Thursdays, July 12 and August 9th. We’ll have Live Music nights on Thursdays, July 26 and August 23rd. Details at HERE.
Marla’s Poolside Café
Everyone loves Marla’s Poolside Café with its delicious summer meals and treats. Check out the NEW smoothies this year! You can even order your lunch or dinner ahead and have it waiting for you at the pool. Learn more HERE.
Camp is Here! What are Your Kids Doing this Summer?
Summer on the Hill has started, with nearly 200 campers swimming, playing tennis, building robots, painting masterpieces and cooking delicacies! It’s not too late – we have exciting programs running all summer for toddlers to teens.
Kids love our 11-acre campus right here in Marblehead, with our indoor & outdoor pools, playing fields, tennis courts, gymnasium, science and art labs and more!
Are you busy with work and kids during the week, and then go crazy with your workouts on the weekend? Join the club! Hear from Spaulding Rehab physical therapists at the Outdoor Pool on Tuesday, July 11th, 2:30pm, with tips on how to stay healthy and avoid injuries. Here are some other topics planned for the summer.
- Thursday, July 19: Lower Back Pain – Prevention & Treatment
- Wednesday, July 25: Knee Pain – Prevention & Treatment
- Wednesday, Aug 1: Summer Cycling - Staying Safe
- Wednesday, Aug. 8: Kids & Heavy Backpacks – Proper Back Care for Children
- Thursday, Aug. 16: Kids Sports Injuries – Prevention & Treatment
Summer Splash Birthday Parties
Celebrate your child’s birthday with a Splash Party at the JCC’s Outdoor Pool! Kids love our pool and playgrounds, and you’ll love how easy a party at the Outdoor Pool can be. We’ll run fun party activities, too! Contact Youth & Teen Director Kate Eppers at email@example.com or 781-631-8330.
Do You Know About the JCCircuit? You Should!
Only at the J! Every day, our expert fitness staff runs a JCCircuit for FREE! It’s 20-minutes of drop-in training. Come by and ask to work on your core, or upper body, or legs.. you name it! Our fitness staff if yours for 20 minutes! Here’s the schedule:
- Mondays: 8:00am, 12:00pm, 5:30pm, 7:00pm
- Tuesdays 8:00am, 12:00pm, 5:30pm, 7:00pm
- Wednesdays: 8:00am, 12:00pm, 5:30pm, 7:00pm
- Thursdays: 8:00am, 12:00pm, 5:30pm, 7:00pm
- Fridays: 8:00am, 12:00pm, 5:30pm
- Saturdays: 8:00am, 12:00pm, 5:30pm
- Sundays: 8:00am, 12:00pm, 5:30pm, 7:00pm
Take it Outside! JCC Fitness
Summer is a great time to get fit and strong – in the great outdoors! We have lots of options for outdoor workouts!
- Personal Training - Our expert and supportive trainers love taking you to the Hill and Bike Path, to get you in great summer shape!
- Tae Kwon Do– We offer classes for kids & adults in this popular Korean martial art. You’ll get a kick out of learning outside, too!
- Shredmill-- Run the Bike Path with a trainer, then hit the mats for core work.
- JCC Bootcamp- This class combines intervals of cardio drills and muscle conditioning exercises—all outside on our 11-acre campus!
Check it all out in our Summer Guide HERE or call us at 781-631-8330!