Business owners and employees can nominate colleagues as their MVPs for a chance to win a company outing with Dustin Pedroia, courtesy of Salem Five Bank. The bank launched the “Who’s Your Dustin?” contest on Facebook to give employees of Massachusetts-based businesses with 25 or fewer staff members the opportunity to recognize their own valued team members.
Each nominee should embody the qualities exhibited by Salem Five spokesperson Dustin Pedroia, a dedicated team player with a strong work ethic. Two grand prize winners will receive a two-hour catered company outing for their fellow employees and their families, complete with ballgame and hitting coach Dustin Pedroia, on Saturday, June 23 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Salem State University, O’Keefe Sport Center.
“We are proud to work with Dustin because of the outstanding personal qualities that he conveys, like leadership, determination and loyalty,” said Martha Acworth, senior vice president and chief marketing officer, Salem Five. “As a bank that works with many businesses, we know how critical employees like Dustin are to their success. At a time when many companies may have cut back on company outings, this contest is a great way for co-workers to recognize their colleagues, while having the opportunity to treat their company to a fun and memorable summer event. We look forward to seeing all the entries.”
The “Who’s Your Dustin?” contest details are as follows:
- The contest is open to individuals who work for companies in Massachusetts with 25 or fewer employees. Employees or co-workers entering the contest may nominate one colleague who best exemplifies the character of Salem Five spokesperson Dustin Pedroia.
- The contest began on May 22, 2012 and ends on June 4, 2012. Nominations may be submitted by visiting www.facebook.com/salemfivebank and clicking on the “Like” button. The promotion link provides access to the “Who’s Your Dustin” contest to submit a nomination.
- A team of independent judges will review all nomination entries and will select up to 10 finalists. Finalists and their entries will be posted to www.facebook.com/salemfivebank from Tuesday, June 5 through Monday, June 11 for voting purposes. Anyone may vote from Salem Five’s Facebook page. No purchase or Salem Five account is required and voters need not be employees of the company that is associated with the nominee. The winning nominations will be based on the number of votes received.
- The winning nominations will be notified by e-mail on Tuesday, June 12, 2012.
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win. For more information, please visit www.facebook.com/salemfivebank.