Open Swim Team Tryouts
Dive into the J's new swim team and become a Sea Serpent! Join us for Open Tryouts for kids ages 6-16 years on Friday, September 7, at 4:30pm at the Indoor Pool.
The Serpents practice Mondays and Wednesdays, 5:00-6:00pm, and Fridays 4:00-5:00pm. For more information, contact Aquatics Director Ashley Vieira at 781-631-8330 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember, the J offers popular swim lessons, too. NEW this fall, Spring Board Diving lessons! Details HERE.
Exciting Fall Fitness!
Find your new fall fitness routine at the JCC! Check out these FREE trial classes. They're open to everyone, so bring your neighbor and friend! Save your spot by calling the Welcome Center at 781-631-8330.
- Urban Rebounding: Get fit with this hot new workout using mini-trampolines. FREE class on Sunday, Sept. 9, 10:30am.
- Zumbatomic: Kids ages 4-8 years will love wiggling and dancing to fun music in this Zumba class. FREE class on Monday, Sept. 10, 3:15pm.
- Kick & Pump: Tweens ages 10-14 years will build stronger bodies and confidence in this high-energy class. FREE class on Monday, Sept 10, 5:00pm.
- Adult Tae Kwon Do: TKD is a great self-defense workout for adults. All abilities welcome. FREE class on Monday, Sept. 10, 7:00pm.
- Drums Alive Kids Beats: Children ages 5-8 years will have a blast drumming on exercise balls to popular dance music. FREE class on Tuesday, Sept. 11, 4:00pm.
- Kickbox Round II: Burn those calories in this full-body cardio and kickbox class. FREE class on Wednesday, Sept. 12, 8:30am.
- Urban Rebounders Kids: Girls & boys ages 7-9 years will stay strong while bouncing and jumping on a mini-trampoline. FREE class on Thursday, Sept. 13, 3:15pm.
Fall Fun for the Family!
Registration is now OPEN for all our exciting new fall programs, including....
- Adventure on the Hill: Our after-school program is better than ever this fall, offering dozens of exciting classes for kids in grades K-8. We'll pick up your children at school and bring them back to the Hill for sports, swimming, science, art, drama and more! Check out the full menu HERE.
- Tennis: You've heard the buzz! Tennis Pro Bill Busiek is a favorite at the J. He's teaching adult & kids lessons for all levels. Kids love our USTA program with lower nets and smaller racquets. Details HERE or contact Bill at 781-631-8330 or email@example.com.
- Hit It, Shoot It, Score It: This high-energy sports class will keep your kids moving all fall with wiffle ball, tennis, floor hockey and lacrosse. Girls & boys, ages 7-9 years. Details HERE.
- Berlitz: Fall is a great time to learn a new language at the JCC! Berlitz is offering classes in Spanish, French, Italian and Mandarin. Perfect for adults and for students who need extra support.Details HERE.
- Preschool Enrichment Programs: Spaces are filling fast! Sign up today for Swimming, Mini Sports Rangers, Cooking, Adventure Art and more. All preschoolers, ages 3-5, are welcome. Check out all our PEPs HERE.
Check out the entire Fall Guide HERE and register today!
High Five for Ashley!
Parents and kids love her! Now popular JCC preschool teacher Ashley Corcoran is taking on a bigger role here at the JCC. She’s Youth Director, running Adventure on the Hill with Ellen Lodgen and leading fun new programs for kids at the J. Stay tuned for details. Congrats, Ashley!
New JCC Family Member!
Say hello to the newest member of the JCC family... Tyler Thomas Henderson, son of JCC Basketball Commissioner Tom Henderson. Congratulations! Earlier this summer, Tom played hoops with Adam Sandler and chatted with Shaquille O'Neal! Great stories to tell baby Tyler!!