Live Music Night at the Outdoor Pool
It’s a lovely way to spend a summer evening! Enjoy live music by singer/songwriter Delvis at the JCC Outdoor Pool on Thursday, August 23, 6:00pm. Pack a picnic dinner or order from Marla’s Poolside Café.
Don’t let summer end without enjoying one of the J’s live music nights!
Get the Most of Out of Summer
Summer’s nearly over, so get the most out of our Summer Fun
Activities at the Outdoor Pool, running through Labor Day. Every weekday at
- Monday: Story & Craft Hour
- Tuesday: Family Fitness
- Wednesday: Story & Craft Hour
- Thursday:Sports & Games with Coach Karl
- Friday:Music & Movement
And Sundays, we always have Family Activities at 2:00pm.
End of Summer Bash
It’s been a wonderful summer here at the JCC. Come celebrate at our End of Summer Bash at the Outdoor Pool on Sunday, Aug. 26, 12:00-3:00pm. Bring the family for games, music, Zumba, face painting and more! Invite your friends & neighbors, too. No Guest Passes necessary!
Fall in Love with the J’s Autumn Program Guide!
We have a fabulous fall coming up, packed with classes and events
for the entire family! Grab a Guide today around town or at the JCC. You can
also see it HERE. MHTV visited the J recently to spotlight all the amazing fall programs. Look for the broadcast soon! Here are a few highlights:
- Music with Marcy: Bond with your baby as your move and
groove to great music with popular children’s performer Marcy Yellin.
- Hit It, Shoot It, Score It: Your kids will love playing wiffle ball,
floor hockey, lacrosse and tennis in this hands-on sports class.
Swim Lessons: Your kids spent summer in the pool and at the beach. Keep up their swimming skills this fall with our renowned Swimming Lessons. All ages.
- Adventure on the Hill: Experience the most enriching after-school program on the North Shore, right here at the JCC! Kids love our array of
classes… Creative Chef, Sports Club, Swimming, Robotics, Art, Drama, Music and more! Flexible hours & pricing.
- Urban Rebounders: It’s the hottest new workout! Burn calories while jumping on these mini-trampolines. Try a FREE class on Sunday, Sept. 9, 10:30am.
- Drums Alive Kids Beat: Kids have a blast in this fitness class while
drumming on exercise balls to dance music they love. Drums Alive will get your child’s heart pumping as they rock out to the beat. Try a FREE class on
Tuesday, Sept. 11, 3:15pm.
- Cardio Hoop: Get into great basketball shape by working with a personal trainer and aerobic basketball drills and game skills.
- USTA Tennis: Fall is a great time to try tennis at the J! Our Pro Bill Busiek is running lessons for kids & adults, all ability levels. Our 10 & Under
program features specially-designed racquets and nets for smaller hands.
Cotnact Bill today at 781-631-8330 or email@example.com.
JCC Teens Grab the Gold
Our teen athletes at the JCC Maccabi Games have struck Gold! Our
dancers – Bianca Kostinden and Ariella Salter, both of Swampscott - won top honors at the Games in Rockland, NY. Our basketball and soccer teams are having a blast competing, too! The Games attract teens from around the world.