Woman Crashes Twice, Arrested for OUI 2nd
The following information was provided by the Marblehead Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Tuesday, June 5:
- At 9:42 a.m., police responded to a report of broken glass in the road near the intersection of Norman and Beacon streets. The Highway Department was reportedly notified.
- At 9:52 a.m., a Constitution Way resident called police to report that they had been the victim of credit card fraud.
- At 11:06 a.m., a Greystone Road resident called police to complain about a trailer parked at the end of their street. The owner agreed to move the trailer.
- At 11:12 a.m., a Broughton Road man called police to report that local kids had torn down a "Grown Ups 2 Crew Parking" sign and nailed it to a tree.
- At 11:15 a.m., a 1999 Pontiac Bonneville on Village Street was ticketed for blocking the sidewalk.
- At 3:44 p.m., police responded to an accidental 911 call from a home on Atlantic Avenue.
- At 3:57 p.m., police responded to a report of a domestic assault on Humphrey Street. Juan Carrion, 43, of 89 Endicott St., Peabody, was arrested on a charge of domestic assault and battery.
- At 5:42 p.m., three vehicles on Ocean Avenue were ticketed for parking on the sidewalk.
- At 6:46 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Atlantic Avenue.
- At 9:19 p.m., police responded to a report of a group of kids acting suspiciously in a parking lot on Village Street.
- At 9:23 p.m., a man on Humphrey Street called police to report a hit-and-run near the parking lot of the Marblehead Community Center.
- At 10:25 p.m., police and fire units responded to a report of a hit and run near the intersection of Rolleston Road and Atlantic Avenue. Soon after, they received a report of another accident near the intersection of Commercial and Prospect streets. Deborah A. Churchill, 54, of 180 Atlantic Ave., Swampscott, was arrested on charges of operating a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol, second offense; leaving the scene of an accident with property damage and negligent operation of a motor vehicle.
- At 11:35 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Pleasant Street.
- At 11:59 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Village Street.
Wednesday, June 6:
- At 1:36 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Village Street.
- At 2:09 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Pleasant Street.
If you have questions about this police log, please send them to Marblehead Patch.