Vehicle Vandalized on Shepard Street
The following information was submitted by the Marblehead Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Tuesday, Sept. 4:
- At 7:49 a.m., a motorist in a 2007 Honda Pilot was ticketed on West Shore Drive for failure to yield.
- At 8:06 .m., a local realtor entered the police station for help working with a tenant who they thought may not be who they say they are.
- At 8:13 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Fort Sewall Terrace.
- At 9:56 a.m., a woman called police to report losing a set of keys outside her home.
- At 10:51 a.m., police received word that a "No Turn on Red" sign at the intersection of Clifton and Atlantic avenues was bent.
- At 11:32 a.m., a resident entered the police station to request that a warrant be serviced on Barnard Hawkes Court.
- At 12:12 p.m., a resident called police to report losing a Visa card somewhere on Washington Street.
- At 12:56 p.m., police responded to an accidental 911 call from a home on Elm Street.
- At 1:31 p.m., the Salem Police Department called police for assistance with notifying a local resident that their license plate had been discovered in Salem.
- At 2:00 p.m., a woman entered the police station to request to speak to an officer. After speaking with dispatch, the woman reportedly sat in her car in the cruiser parking lot for 15 minutes. Police later moved the woman along.
- At 2:29 p.m., a motorist in a 2005 Ford Explorer was given a verbal warning for committing a crosswalk violation near the intersection of Pond and Green streets.
- At 2:31 p.m., police received a call from the Lynn Post Office letting them know they found a local resident's wallet.
- At 2:40 p.m., a woman entered the police station to report that her husband lost his platinum wedding band Sunday while playing soccer at the lower field at Village School. The band did not reportedly have an inscription.
- At 2:42 p.m., a motorist in a 2011 Nissan SE was given a verbal warning for committing a crosswalk violation at the intersection of Pleasant and Gerry streets.
- At 3:00 p.m., a resident entered the police station to report a past hit-and-run accident on Cliff Street involving a 2004 Saab SE.
- At 4:22 p.m., a woman called police to report that a student at Marblehead High School said they were locked out of their house on Broughton Road and not allowed to go back.
- At 4:36 p.m., police responded to a report of vandalism on Shepard Street. A woman said her 2011 Honda CRV was vandalized with marker while parked in her driveway.
- At 4:47 p.m., a woman on Atlantic Avenue called police to report a minor motor vehicle accident involving a 2004 Lexus RX330.
- At 6:26 p.m., an Orne Street resident called police to report that a Chevy Blazer "was going 80mph and almost hit her."
- At 6:45 p.m., police responded to a reported hit and run accident on Front Street involving a 2005 Dodge Ram.
- At 8:32 p.m., police received a 911 call from a home on Franklin Street and could reportedly hear a man "screaming in the background." Police later determined it was a verbal family dispute.
- At 8:35 p.m., a resident on Bennett Road called police to report that a tree branch had fallen into the road and was blocking their driveway.
Wednesday, Sept. 5:
- At 12:41 a.m., police responded to a report of two people talking loudly on Hawkes Street. Responding officers found only one person who was sitting quietly.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to Marblehead Patch.