Vehicle Hits Tree on Gallison Avenue
The following information was provided by the Marblehead Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Thursday, Sept. 27:
- At 8:12 a.m., a resident called police to report losing a money clip that said Kernwood Country Club on it.
- At 8:36 a.m., a Thompson Road resident entered the police station to request a conversation with an officer.
- At 8:44 a.m., a Meadow Lane man called police to complain about a group of contractors who were working and "using bad language."
- At 8:54 a.m., a Gerald Road woman called police to report that her husband drove to Swampscott with a black bag on the roof his car and it was gone when he got home.
- At 9:25 a.m., a lock-down drill was conducted at Marblehead High School.
- At 9:38 a.m., police responded to a reported domestic disturbance on Widger Road.
- At 10:10 a.m., a Naugus Avenue woman entered the police station to report that she was "out $22,500 at this time and knows who has done it."
- At 10:29 a.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Sewall Street.
- At 11:36 a.m., police conducted a well-being check on Sevinor Road.
- At 12:03 p.m., police conducted a well-being check.
- At 1:03 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Cleveland Road.
- At 1:13 p.m., police responded to a report of a wire down near the intersection of Brook and Trager roads.
- At 1:47 p.m., police received word that solicitors for Working America would be in town this week.
- At 1:59 p.m., police responded to a motor vehicle complaint on Ocean Avenue.
- At 2:32 p.m., a resident entered the police station to report finding a Samsung phone near the intersection of Atlantic Avenue and Bubier Road.
- At 3:33 p.m., police responded to a parking complaint near the intersection of Village Street and Tower Way.
- At 4:22 p.m., a resident entered the police station to report receiving a strange phone call.
- At 4:57 p.m., a woman called police to report that someone had struck her 2001 Buick Lesabre.
- At 5:13 p.m., police received word that a woman in a white van was driving the wrong way up Lee Street.
- At 5:33 p.m., an Arthur Road woman called police to report that her 8-year-old daughter packed a suitcase and ran away. The girl was reportedly located a short while later.
- At 5:50 p.m., police received word that a 2005 Ford Escape had been keyed on Humphrey Street.
- At 5:58 p.m., a backpack was discovered on Wyman Road. It was later returned to its owner.
- At 8:33 p.m., a motorist called police to report that an Acura was "driving about 90 mph" inbound on Atlantic Avenue.
- At 9:08 p.m., a Sparhawk Terrace woman called police to report that a group of teens had gotten out of a car and gone into the bushes.
- At 10:45 p.m., police responded to a motor vehicle accident near the intersection of Gallison and Atlantic avenues. A 2006 Toyota Highlander reportedly drove into a tree and the driver was taken to Salem Hospital with minor injuries.
- At 11:58 p.m., police responded to a report of people "blaring music" at Chandler Hovey Park.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to Marblehead Patch.