Burning Car Extinguished Outside Starbucks
The following information was submitted by the Marblehead Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Monday, Nov. 26:
- At 7:59 a.m., police and fire units responded to a report of a motor vehicle burning just 10 feet in front of the Starbucks on Pleasant Street. The fire was reportedly extinguished by the time firefighters arrived.
- At 9:35 a.m., a resident turned in a phone discovered near the intersection of Clifton and Atlantic avenues.
- At 10:23 a.m., a resident entered the police station to report losing his license.
- At 11:04 a.m., police responded to a parking complaint at the intersection of Rose Avenue and Humphrey Street.
- At 11:46 a.m., police and fire units responded to a LifeLine activation on Farrell Court.
- At 12:14 p.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Leicester Road.
- At 12:46 p.m., police responded ot an accidental 911 call from a home on Atlantic Avenue.
- At 1:37 p.m., a harassment prevention order was served at the police station.
- At 2:39 p.m., a local resident entered the police station with a pair of sunglasses he found on the way home from school.
- At 2:43 p.m., police conducted a well-being check on Atlantic Avenue.
- At 6:11 p.m., police and fire units responded to a report of a pole on fire at the intersection of Atlantic Avenue and Garden Road.
- At 7:39 p.m., a resident entered the police station to report that their computer had been hacked.
- At 8:11 p.m., police responded to a reported disturbance on Driftwood Road.
- At 10:21 p.m., police responded to a report of a drunk man causing a scene on Pleasant Street. The man was later brought home by police.
- At 8:47 p.m., a Highland Terrace woman called police to report that a package was stolen from from her front porch earlier in the day.
Tuesday, Nov. 27:
- At 12:45 a.m., police responded to a report of a low wire at the intersection of Waterside Road and Green Street.
- At 6:55 am., police responded to a 911 call from a home on Guernsey Street.
- At 7:40 a.m., police responded to a report of a low wire on Clifton Avenue.
- At 7:43 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Washington Street.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to Marblehead Patch.