Vehicle Burglarized on Blueberry Road
The following information was provided by the Marblehead Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Tuesday, May 22:
- At 8:21 a.m., a vehicle was ticketed on Elm Street for blocking a fire hydrant.
- At 8:51 a.m., a Blueberry Road resident called police to report that her 2011 Volkswager Tiguan was broken into overnight and a GPS device and other items were missing.
- At 9:38 a.m., a local resident entered the police station to report that she lost her license plate.
- At 11:03 a.m., a Sewall Street woman called police to report that flowers were torn out of her garden sometime Saturday.
- At 11:07 a.m., police responded to an accidental 911 call from a home on Jersey Street.
- At 2:10 p.m., police responded to a motor vehicle accident at the intersection of Lafayette and Maple streets. The accident did not result in any injuries.
- At 4:40 p.m., police responded to a motor vehicle accident on Tioga Way involving a 2011 Jeep Wrangler and a post office vehicle. The accident did not result in any injuries.
Wednesday, May 23:
- At 4:06 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on West Shore Drive.
If you have questions about this police log, please send them to Marblehead Patch.