Vehicle Burglarized on Norman Street
The following information was submitted by the Marblehead Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Monday, Dec. 11:
- At 8:41 a.m., a motorist was ticketed for operating an unregistered motor vehicle on Maple Street.
- At 9:29 a.m., a woman called police to report that her husband just left the house extremely intoxicated with her dog and was driving to Gloucester. Police were unable to locate the man.
- At 11:05 a.m., police arrested Nathaniel K. Mattson, 19, of 191 Pleasant St., Marblehead, for possessing a class D substance (marijuana) with intent to distribute and committing a drug violation near a school or park. Click Here for our full story.
- At 12:10 p.m., police conducted a well-being check on Evans Road.
- At 12:20 p.m., police assisted a woman on Lafayette Street who was having difficulty breathing.
- At 2:35 p.m., a Lee Street woman called police to report that her car roof was keyed overnight. The woman said she was recently threatened by a contractor who told her to move her car.
- At 2:41 p.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Hathaway Road.
- At 4:20 p.m., police assisted a woman on Creesy Street who reportedly fell in the parking lot near the children's playground.
- At 6:47 p.m., a resident called police to report that their vehicle was struck while parked on Atlantic Avenue.
- At 8:00 p.m., a local resident called police to report that someone broke into his car on Norman Street Saturday night.
- At 10:27 p.m., police responded to a minor motor vehicle accident on Atlantic Avenue involving a Mercedes and a Honda Odyssey.
- At 9:02 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Pleasant Street.
- At 11:17 p.m., police received word that there were doorbell ringers in the area of Highland Terrace. Officers were unable to locate anyone.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to Marblehead Patch.