Vehicle Break-in on Cleveland Road
The following information was provided by the Marblehead Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Thursday, Nov. 8:
- At 8:02 a.m., A Camille Terrace resident called police to report that a boy has been going into the new development and shooting birds.
- At 8:22 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Community Road.
- At 8:50 .m., police received word that blocked drain was causing the road to flood on Green Street.
- At 10:02 a.m., police responded to an accidental 911 call from a home on Humphrey Street.
- At 10:24 a.m., police received word that the DPW needed a gate on Ocean Avenue locked.
- At 10:26 a.m., police responded to a motor vehicle accident on Lafayette Street involving a Jeep Cherokee and a Ford E250.
- At 11:33 a.m., police responded to a fistfight at Marblehead High School.
- At 12:39 p.m., police responded to a motor vehicle accident on Village Street involving a Ford F250, a Kia Rio and a Honda Civic.
- At 12:54 p.m., a resident entered the police station to discuss an antique end-table that was now missing.
- At 2:24 p.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Pickett Street.
- At 2:33 p.m., a resident called police to report losing a nylon briefcase with a stack of certifications and pencils inside.
- At 2:49 p.m., a Pitman Road woman called police to complain about a neighbor who pulled up some surveying stakes.
- At 3:11 p.m., police responded to a report of a motor vehicle into a fence on Ocean Avenue and learned that two people fled the scene after the accident. Police later located the driver.
- At 4:03 p.m., police responded to an accidental 911 call from a home on Front Street.
- At 4:33 p.m., police received word that a Dodge Dakota without a license plate was parked on Norman Street. The vehicle was later towed from the scene.
- At 4:34 p.m., police responded to a report of a motor vehicle into a tree on West Shore Drive. Responding officers determined that someone didn't set the brake and the car rolled into the tree.
- At 4:38 p.m., a resident entered the police station with a wallet. The wallet was later returned to its owner.
- At 6:20 p.m., a Tedesco Street man called police to report being the victim of credit card fraud.
- At 8:14 p.m., police received word that a man was causing a scene inside of a restaurant on Atlantic Avenue.
- At 8:29 p.m., police responded to a report of an out-of-control 15-year-old girl on Santry Road.
- At 9:22 p.m., a resident called police to report that he had just witnessed what appeared to be a drug transaction on Atlantic Avenue.
Friday, Nov. 9:
- At 4:20 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Bessom Street.
- At 7:04 a.m., a Cleveland Road woman called police to report that the window of her car was smashed out and items had been stolen.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to Marblehead Patch.