Teens Fighting on Anderson Street
The following information was provided by the Marblehead Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Monday, June 18:
- At 7:54 a.m., a police officer reported that the green arrow light was out on the turn signal at the intersection of West Shore Drive and Lafayette Street.
- At 8:20 a.m., a woman on Smith Street called police to report that someone had hit her 2006 Toyota Corolla while it was parked on Smith Street.
- At 9:36 a.m., a local man entered the police station with a scooter he reportedly found in the middle of Buchanan Road while backing out of the driveway.
- At 9:54 a.m., a woman at St. Stephens Nursey School called police to report finding a "green toddler-sized bike with the name Kazam on it." The woman agreed to hold onto it for safe keeping.
- At 10:59 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Eustis Road.
- At 1:05 p.m., a woman entered the police station with a credit card found near the intersection of Lafayette Street and Widger Road.
- At 1:28 p.m., police responded to a minor motor vehicle accident at the intersection of Maple and Tedesco streets involving a 2004 Chevy Silverado and a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
- At 2:37 p.m., a local resident called police to report losing a set of keys.
- At 4:52 p.m., police responded to a motor vehicle accident on Pleasant Street involving a 2007 Ford Taurus and a 2010 Toyota Corolla.
- At 5:33 p.m., police responded to a minor motor vehicle accident on Franklin Street involving a 2003 Land Rover Discovery and a 2007 Honda Pilot.
- At 6:02 p.m., an Orchard Street man called police to report that his 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee had been broken into sometime Saturday and items were missing.
- At 6:44 p.m., and Overlook Road resident called police to report that their 2010 Ford F150 had been broken into and cash, a driver's license and a credit card were missing. The credit card was reportedly used at a Stop & Shop in Peabody and a Red Box vending machine.
- At 9:09 p.m., a Commercial Street resident called police to report "kids possibly doing drugs" in a 2007 Toyota Camry that was parked in front of her house. Police reportedly spoke to the driver, determined that "nothing (was) going on" and they eventually left the area.
- At 11:32 p.m., police responded to a report of "kids banging on the window and running around" at Marblehead High School. Responding officers reportedly "found it difficult to check on the school property due to the locks being changed on the gates."
- At 11:47 p.m., police responded to a report of a motor vehicle slamming into a tree on Humphrey Street. The accident, which involved a 2001 Honda Accord, did not result in any injuries.
Tuesday, June 19:
- At 8:42 a.m., a motorist was stopped on Pleasant Street for operating an uninsured motor vehicle and operating a motor vehicle with a revoked license. The car was reportedly towed from the scene.
- At 9:35 a.m., a resident entered the police station to drop off a "sprial notebook for the Police Association so they can write about God."
- At 9:36 a.m., Patrick L. Maloney, 60, of 41 Colgate Road, Marblehead, was arrested on a non-Marblehead warrant and on charges of operating a motor vehicle with a revoked license, operating an uninsured motor vehicle and attaching false plates to a motor vehicle.
- At 10:56 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Broadmere Way.
- At 10:57 a.m., a resident entered the police station to turn over ammunition for destruction.
- At 10:59 a.m., police responded to a minor motor vehicle accident on West Shore Drive involving a 2008 Toyota Camry and a 2007 Toyota Corolla.
- At 11:26 a.m., a Chestnut Street man called police to report receiving an anonymous phone call from someone who said "tell your wife she's a (expletive) and I hope she dies." The man said he would like the incident logged.
- At 11:54 a.m., police received a complaint regarding blasting on Stratford Road.
- At 12:53 p.m., a Marion Road resident called police to complain about a religious group that "keeps stopping by her house."
- At 1:09 p.m., police responded to a road rage incident on Darling Street.
- At 1:31 p.m., a local officer noticed an erratic operator near the intersection of Humphrey and Maple streets in a 2008 Chevy Equinox.
- At 9:52 p.m., a resident on Atlantic Avenue called police to report a "large group of teens walking around with metal objects."
- At 10:15 p.m., a Hawkes Street resident called police to report that someone put three traffic cones across the top of Hawkes Street.
- At 10:43 p.m., police responded to a report of a large group of teens fighting near the intersection of Roundhouse Road and Anderson Street. Police reportedly moved along a group of about 30 kids.
Wednesday, June 20:
- At 4:50 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Washington Street.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to Marblehead Patch.