Pedestrian Kicks Car on Pleasant
The following information was submitted by the Marblehead Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Tuesday, Dec. 4:
- At 8:05 a.m., a Tedesco Street woman called police to report that she finally got her son to go to Marblehead Veterans Middle School and he threw his bike helmet on the ground before leaving. The woman requested that an officer "intimidate the hell out of him" so he will wear his helmet.
- At 8:56 a.m., a Sapphire Avenue man called police to see if he could evict his wife's sons from the house because they were out of control and "smoking dope" in the family car. The man was advised that it was a civil issue.
- At 9:04 a.m., police responded to an accidental 911 call from an elevator at Marblehead High School.
- At 1:49 p.m., police responded to an accidental 911 call from a home on Village Street.
- At 1:55 p.m., police and fire units received word that an 81-year-old woman had fallen in a bathroom on Yorkshire Road. The woman was transported to Beverly Hospital.
- At 2:36 p.m., police executed an arrest warrant on Harris Street.
- At 5:26 p.m., an Ocean Avenue woman called police to report that she returned home to find her front door wide open.
- At 5:28 p.m., a Green Street Court woman called police to report that there was an alarm sounding in the unit below hers.
- At 6:37 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Bayview Road.
- At 6:40 p.m., a man called police to report that he was struck by a white Altima while crossing the road. The man said the driver took off and also admitted that he "kicked the (car) and in doing so, fell."
- At 7:24 p.m., a man called police from a basketball event at Village School to report that another man had just arrived in a gold Dodge Journey and appeared to be intoxicated.
- At 8:06 p.m., a man called police ot report that his Trek bike was stolen while locked to a fence on Anderson Street.
- At 8:25 p.m., Lynn police called the station to inquire about an address in town. They apparently had a man in custody with a personal check made out in his own handwriting for $500 from a local resident's bank account.
- At 10:43 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Humphrey Street.
Wednesday Dec. 5:
- At 3:50 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Pleasant Street.
- At 6:03 a.m., police responded to Lafayette Street for a report of a 91-year-old man having chest pain.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to Marblehead Patch.