Storm Damage Minimal in Marblehead
The following information was provided by the Marblehead Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Tuesday, Sept. 18:
- At 8:11 a.m., the Harbormaster's Office called police to report that someone had taken a kayak without authorization.
- At 9:30 a.m., police responded to a minor motor vehicle on Washington Street involving a 2012 Ford Explorer and a 2007 Jeep Wrangler.
- At 10:41 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Washington Street.
- At 11:08 a.m., police responded to an accidental 911 call from a home on Circle Street.
- At 11:14 a.m., police responded to a 911 call from a home on Ocean Avenue.
- At 11:18 a.m., police and fire units responded to a report of an alarm sounding on Darling Street. The alarm ended up being from a faulty smoke detector.
- At 12:38 p.m., a motorist reported that a driver in a black BMW was operating erratically on Beacon Street.
- At 8:58 p.m., a motorist near the intersection of Maple and Tedesco streets called police to report an erratic operator.
- At 9:06 p.m., a woman on Ocean Avenue called police to report that a 17-year-old she was watching had become verbally abusive and was "getting out of hand."
- At 9:50 p.m., a woman on Maverick Street called police to report that a car had been parked outside of her house with its lights on for an hour.
- At 10:26 p.m., police responded to a report of a tree limb down at the intersection of Beacon Street and Bradlee Road.
Wednesday, Sept. 19:
- At 12:08 a.m., police conducted a property check on Cliff Street.
- At 3:30 a.m., a resident on Atlantic Avenue called police to report that an alarm had been going off across the street for more than an hour. The alarm was reportedly caused by a faulty upstairs smoke alarm.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to Marblehead Patch.