Stolen Motorcycle Found on Shepard
The following information was submitted by the Marblehead Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Saturday, Nov. 17:
- At 9:37 a.m., a Cloutman's Lane resident entered the police station to report that they were the victim of identity theft.
- At 12:18 p.m., police responded to a report of a scamming attempt on Bonad Road.
- At 1:20 p.m., a resident entered the police station to turn over a check discovered in the parking lot of Marblehead High School.
- At 1:42 p.m., police conducted a well-being check on a man who reportedly kept falling asleep in a shop on Pleasant Street.
- At 1:52 p.m., police assisted with a medical call on Lafayette Street.
- At 3:21 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Pleasant Street.
- At 6:43 p.m., police responded to a reported hit-and-run accident on Mechanic Street involving a Mini Cooper and a Ford Fusion.
- At 11:18 p.m., a Washington Street resident called police to report that his upstairs neighbor was screaming. Officers determined it was just a couple having an argument.
Sunday, Nov. 18:
- At 8:45 a.m., police and fire units responded to a report of the smell of smoke in a house on Seaview Avenue. Firefighters were reportedly unable to smell smoke or locate the source.
- At 9:39 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Foster Street.
- At 10:44 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Pickwick Road.
- At 12:15 p.m., a West Cottage Street resident entered the police station to report receiving threatening phone calls from a blocked number.
- At 3:17 p.m., police responded to a 911 call from a home on Stevens Road.
- At 3:48 p.m., police responded to a dispute between a father and his son on Yorkshire Road.
- At 4:48 p.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Cloutman's Lane.
- At 6:08 p.m., a resident called police to report finding a motorcycle with its "ignition popped" leaning against some bushes at the intersection of Shepard Street and Evans Road. The Chelsea Police Department was notified of a stolen license plate that had been attached to the bike.
- At 6:46 p.m., a resident called police to complain about a group of kids who were running back and forth across West Shore Drive.
- At 8:42 p.m., police responded to a report of a woman feeling threatened on Intrepid Circle. Colin McQuaid, 43, of 9 Golden Oaks Lane, Andover, was arrested on charges of larceny over $250, larceny of a drug and for having an outstanding warrant. Click Here for our full story.
- At 10:49 p.m., police received a be-on-the-look-out alert from the Swampscott Police Department for a black Honda CRV that was stolen after a domestic disturbance on Puritan Road.
Monday Nov. 19:
- At 6:43 a.m., police responded to a Life-Line activation on Rowland Street.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to Marblehead Patch.