Resident Reports 'Loud Music, Really Bad Singing'
The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police log. Where charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police log:
Wednesday, Sept. 5
- At 9:37 a.m., police responded to a crash at Pleasant and Smith streets. One of the drivers was issued a citation for a red light violation.
- At 9:53 a.m., a resident of Evans Road reported "people are driving like maniacs" and she has had to go outside and yell at people to slow down multiple times.
- At 4:03 p.m., a resident of Beverly Avenue reported jewelry had been stolen from her home.
- At 4:58 p.m., a bracelet was reported missing on Atlantic Avenue.
- At 5:22 p.m., a resident reported cars parked "all over" for football.
- At 6:56 p.m., a mother and son went to the station to report they were getting drug-related messages on their cell phone. The woman said the people leave voicemails trying to make arrangements to pick up their drugs.
- At 7:14 p.m., a resident of Countryside Lane reported finding a used condom in his driveway.
- At 9:44 p.m., an unattended death was reported on Rowland Street.
- At 10:05 p.m., a tree branch came down on Ocean Avenue.
Thursday, Sept. 6
- At 12:12 a.m., a resident of Humphrey Street called police because he/she heard banging. The resident realized it was a cat.
- At 12:19 a.m., police shut down a fire pit on Beacon Street.
- Loud music and "really bad singing" was reported at 3:59 a.m. on Central Street.
- A car was broken into on Sandie Lane overnight. The resident reported the car window was smashed and a laptop stolen.
For questions about the log, email email@example.com