Purse Stolen on Everett Paine
The following information was provided by the Marblehead Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Wednesday, July 11:
- At 9:38 a.m., police responded to a 911 hang-up from a home on Washington Street.
- At 9:39 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Lee Street.
- At 10:11 a.m., police responded to a minor motor vehicle accident at the intersection of Atlantic and Rockaway avenues involving a 2010 Nissan Altima and a 2003 Nissan Pathfinder.
- At 10:23 a.m., police conducted a well-being check on Atlantic Avenue.
- At 10:38 a.m., a man on Nicholson Street called police to report that a woman "had just come to his house and was screaming at him."
- At 11:30 a.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Orne Street.
- At 11:34 a.m., a 2002 Toyota Camry was ticketed for parking in a crosswalk on Washington Street.
- At 11:49 a.m., a resident called police to report losing a Samsung flip-phone on Pleasant Street.
- At 12:03 p.m., a 1990 Dodge Colt was ticketed for blocking a driveway on Pleasant Street.
- At 1:16 p.m., police responded to a minor motor vehicle accident at the intersection of West Shore Drive and Rainbow Road involving a 2011 Nissan Pathfinder and a 2007 Volvo XC70.
- At 3:06 p.m., a woman called police to request that officers check her house after returning home to Russell Street to find her rear door wide open.
- At 3:49 p.m., police responded to a motor vehicle crash at the intersection of Maple and Tedesco streets involving a 2008 Ford F150 and a 1999 Chevy Sebring.
- At 3:57 p.m., a woman on Everett Paine Boulevard woman called police to report that someone stole her pocketbook from her car while she was on a nature walk. The pocketbook was later found in the bushes nearby and $30 was reportedly missing.
- At 5:10 p.m., a woman called police to discuss issues she is having with her husband and to request information about obtaining a restraining order.
- At 5:29 p.m., a local resident entered the police station with a debit card found on Turner Road.
- At 5:52 p.m., police responded to a report of glass in the street near the intersection of Atlantic and Seaview avenues.
- At 7:24 p.m., police responded to a report of "kids messing around, climbing on the crane" on Redstone Lane. A lock was reportedly put on the crane and the kids were dispersed by responding officers.
- At 8:33 p.m., a local officer reported that two kids riding a golf cart down High Street ran off when they were approached by police. The golf cart was reportedly towed to the owner's house and the kids' father was warned that "if the cart is on the road again the operator will be arrested."
- At 9:06 p.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Cross Street.
- At 11:52 p.m., police responded to a complaint regarding "people singing" on Lighthouse Lane.
- At 11:58 p.m., police responded to a 911 hang-up from a home on Crowninshield Road.
Thursday, July 12:
- At 12:13 a.m., police responded to a report of a car with its trunk open on Doaks Lane.
- At 12:38 a.m., police moved a black 1994 Mercedes Villager along from Waterside Cemtery. The owner was reportedly fishing at Salem Harbor.
If you have a question about this police log, please send them to Marblehead Patch.