Report of Students Fighting on Tracks
The following information was submitted by the Marblehead Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Tuesday, April 10:
- At 9:56 a.m., police conducted a property check on Arnold Terrace.
- At 10:03 a.m., a Sargent Road woman called police to report that someone filed her taxes in her name and social security number.
- At 11:45 a.m., police spoke with a Green Street Court resident about "ongoing harassment."
- At 12:20 p.m., an Atlantic Avenue woman entered the police station to show officers the "collection of pellets" she picked up around her car. The woman said she believes the kids next door were firing the pellets at her house and cars with a BB gun.
- At 12:30 p.m., a local man called police to report that his son lost a Rawlings baseball bat at Marblehead Veterans Middle School Saturday.
- At 1:32 p.m., police received word that construction equipment had been vandalized on Lincoln Avenue.
- At 2:37 p.m., a local resident called police to report hearing "screaming and shrieking" as Marblehead High School students fought on the railroad tracks. Responding officers were unable to locate anyone.
- At 4:53 p.m., a Barnard Street resident called police to report that a group of skateboarders had set up a ramp in the middle of the street.
- At 5:42 p.m., a resident on Prospect Street called police to report that someone in a "newer SUV" had just hit a parked car and had done more than $1,000 in damage.
Wednesday, April 11:
- At 12:16 a.m., a Sapphire Avenue resident called police to report hearing a "series of loud bangs."
If you have questions about this police log, please send them to Marblehead Patch.