Report of a Man Stumbling Around in a Wig
The following information was provided by the Marblehead Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Monday, May 21:
- At 8:25 a.m., police and fire units responded to a report of a fire alarm sounding on Middle Street. It was later determined that the sound was coming from a subpump alarm.
- At 8:48 a.m., a woman on Pleasant Street called police to report that an "ex-employee left a nasty message on her voicemail."
- At 9:23 a.m., a Ruby Avenue resident called police to report that a man was stumbling around outside, possibly wearing a wig. Police searched the area and were unable to locate anyone matching that description.
- At 2:06 p.m., a local resident entered the police station with a set of car keys discovered on the beach.
- At 5:59 p.m., a Sheldon Road resident entered the police station to report a credit card fraud. A full report was taken.
- At 9:32 p.m., a woman entered the police station to report that a man in his 20's was "fondling himself" as she walked past a business on Hawkes Street. Police searched the area but were unable to find anyone fitting the description given.
- At 10:06 p.m., a West Shore Drive resident called police to report that a car had driven out onto the grass at Gatchell Park. The vehicle was reportedly from Able Security and was there to guard the movie set items at the field.
Tuesday, May 22:
- At 6:11 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Lafayette Street.
- At 6:34 a.m., a Stonybrook Road resident entered the police station to report that a GPS device had been stolen from their 2005 GMC Envoy overnight.
- At 6:54 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Seaview Avenue.
If you have questions about this police log, please send them to Marblehead Patch.