Car Crash on West Shore Drive
The following information was submitted by the Marblehead Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, they do not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Monday, Oct. 24:
- At 7:57 a.m., local police responded to an alarm at a business on Beringer Way.
- At 10:28 a.m., a local woman entered the police station to report losing a brown leather wallet somewhere on West Shore Drive.
- At 12:02 p.m., a Chestnut Street woman called police to report that money is missing from her house and "she knows" who did it.
- At 12:58 p.m., an employee at St. Stephen's Church on Cornell Road called police to report a bike sitting abandoned against the side of the building.
- At 6:57 p.m., a Humphrey Street resident called police to report that his 10-year-old brother had received a message from someone "asking to buy a dime bag."
- At 7:12 p.m., police and fire units responded to West Shore Drive for a reported two-car accident with injury. The accident, which involved a 2001 Toyota SE Camry and a 1992 Audi SW, did not result in any serious injuries and the cars were cleared from the scene.
If you have questions about this log, please send them to email@example.com.