Fire Extinguished on Tully Road
The following information was submitted by the Marblehead Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Sunday, Dec. 4:
- At 8:28 a.m., a Tully Road resident called the Fire Department to report that her fireplace had caught on fire. The fire, she said, was being fueled by a gas insert. The fire was quickly extinguished.
- At 11:48 a.m., a Gregory Street resident called police to complain about a neighbor who had left a "free fridge" out on the sidewalk with the doors still attached. The man was advised to remove the doors so as to avoid a potential safety hazard.
- At 3:11 p.m., a local resident entered the police station to report losing a dog collar near Redds Pond on Pond Street.
- At 3:49 p.m., a Sewall Street resident called police to report that some kids had been "running the neighborhood" the last three days and she worried they were "setting up a camp next door and possibly going to have a fire."
- At 6:21 p.m., a Summer Street resident called police to complain about a car parked on the sidewalk.
- At 8:41 p.m., a Longview Drive resident called police to report that a beam from a laser pointer came through his window while he and his family were watching television. The man told police his wife has been having trouble with her ex-husband and he believed it was him.
If you have questions about this police log, please send them to email@example.com.