Police Investigating Vehicle Break-Ins
The following information was submitted by the Marblehead Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Thursday, Dec. 6:
- At 7:58 a.m., police received word that a vehicle on Glendale Road was broken into overnight. The owner told police that a briefcase, several phones and glasses were stolen.
- At 9:53 a.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Mason Street.
- At 9:54 a.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Maverick Street.
- At 10:23 a.m., a Leicester Road man called police to report that his vehicle was burglarized overnight and a laptop was now missing.
- At 11:21 a.m., police responded to a parking complaint at the intersection of Pond Street and Frost Lane.
- At 11:25 a.m., police learned that employees from Marblehead Marine were directing traffic on Ocean Avenue.
- At 12:09 p.m., a resident entered the police station to report that he lost his driver's license, ATM card and a red money clip in town somewhere.
- At 2:41 p.m., a woman called police to report that her car was struck while parked on Washington Street.
- At 2:44 p.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Chestnut Street.
- At 2:46 p.m., a woman called police to report that someone had accidentally put a 4G phone in her daughter's bag at the YMCA.
- At 2:50 p.m., police responded to a report of suspicious activity on Pinecliff Drive.
- At 3:49 p.m., a woman called police to report that an intoxicated cyclist had just crashed into her parked car at the intersection of Pleasant and Washington streets.
- At 4:06 p.m., a Brookhouse Drive resident called police to report that they had become the victim of internet fraud.
- At 4:49 p.m., a resident called police ot report that she lost her wallet containing her debit card, credit card, driver's license, Macy's card, her daughter's birth certificate and $20 cash.
- At 5:02 p.m., police responded to a motor vehicle accident at the intersection of Village and Vine streets involving a Toyota Scion and a Mitsubishi Montero.
- At 5:02 p.m., police assisted a 79-year-old woman on Kenneth Road who was feeling faint.
- At 6:28 p.m., police assisted a 69-year-old Oak Street man who fell and struck his head.
- At 7:49 p.m., police responded to a report of car alarm sounding on Farrell Court.
- At 10:24 p.m., police responded to a report of a car alarm sounding on Farrell Court.
Friday, Dec. 7:
- At 12:29 a.m., police responded to a disturbance on Broughton Road.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to Marblehead Patch.