OUI Arrest Near Marblehead Tree Lighting
The following information was submitted by the Marblehead Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Friday, Nov. 30:
- At 8:31 a.m., police disposed of prescription drugs that were being held at the station.
- At 9:53 a.m., police assisted a woman who fell on Green Street Court.
- At 10:00 a.m., a Waldron Court Place woman called police to report that a landscaper was blowing leaves onto her yard.
- At 10:13 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Spray Avenue.
- At 11:04 a.m., police arrested a local man at Devereux Beach for allegedly agreeing to pay for sexual conduct for a fee through a department-arranged Craigslist sting. Benjamin W. Walsh, 26, of 57 Maverick St., Marblehead, was arrested on a charge of agreeing to sexual conduct for a fee.
- At 12:40 p.m., a resident entered the police station with a pair of prescription eye glasses discovered in a case at Redds Pond Tuesday night.
- At 2:52 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Foster Street.
- At 4:07 p.m., police responded to a reported fight between workers at the site of the new Warwick building.
- At 4:30 p.m., a resident entered the police station to report that she had been the victim of identity theft.
- At 6:51 p.m., police responded to a minor motor vehicle accident on Spring Street involving a Chrysler Sebring and a Toyota Corolla. Mary Kathleen Champlain, 46, of 140 Essex St., Beverly, was arrested on charges of operating a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol and negligent operation of a motor vehicle.
- At 11:51 p.m., police responded to a reported disturbance on Guernsey Street.
Saturday, Dec. 1:
- At 2:53 a.m., police conducted a property check on Amherst Road.
- At 3:28 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Humphrey Street.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to Marblehead Patch.