No Trespass Order Issued to Man Seen Near MHS
The following information was submitted by the Marblehead Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Thursday, Dec. 20:
- At 7:46 a.m., police responded to an accidental 911 call from a home on Prospect Street.
- At 9:00 a.m., a resident entered the police station to report that flour was poured on her car.
- At 9:07 a.m., a motorist was ticketed at the intersection of Lafayette and Oak streets for having no inspection sticker.
- At 9:42 a.m., police responded to a reported break-in on Broughton Road.
- At 10:05 a.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Washington Street.
- At 10:27 a.m., a resident called police to report that his car was keyed while parked at the intersection of Heritage Way and Bessom Street.
- At 10:49 a.m., police responded to a report of a person using chairs to block parking spots on Pleasant Street.
- At 11:14 a.m., police investigated graffitti on Clifton Avenue.
- At 11:38 a.m., a Creesy Street resident called police to report that his girlfriend's daughter's North Face jacket was stolen.
- At 11:50 a.m., the assistant principal at Marblehead High School called police to report that a person was walking around the woods near the rear access road of the school. Police searched the area for a large kid with jeans, a dark sweatshirt and a knit hat.
- At 12:39 p.m., a resident on Elm Street called police to report that a truck just pulled down some wires.
- At 12:40 p.m., a no trespass order was served to the individual who was seen walking near Marblehead High School. The order states that if he returns he will be arrested.
- At 1:17 p.m., police responded to a domestic dispute on Rockliff Road.
- At 1:42 p.m., police responded to a parking complaint near the intersection of Pleasant and Washington streets.
- At 1:43 p.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Pleasant Street.
- At 1:58 p.m., a resident entered the police station to report a computer fraud.
- At 3:32 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Crestwood Road.
- At 5:27 p.m., police responded to a reported hit-and-run accident on Atlantic Avenue.
- At 8:41 p.m., police responded to a motor vehicle accident at the intersection of Atlantic Avenue and Briar Lane involving a Volkswagen Jetta.
Friday, Dec. 21:
- At 12:37 a.m., police responded to a report of a disabled motor vehicle on Lafayette Street.
- At 1:41 a.m., police stopped a motor vehicle at the intersection of Green Street and Waterside Road. Casey L. Walker, 22, of 56 Kensington Lane, Swampscott, was arrested on charges of operating a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol, operating an unregistered motor vehicle and operating an uninsured motor vehicle.
- At 5:22 a.m., police and fire units responded to a fire alarm on Creesy Street.
- At 5:50 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Lafayette Street.
- At 6:05 a.m., a resident called police to report that his car's windows were smashed out while it was parked on Tedesco Street.
- At 6:41 a.m., police responded to Rose Avenue to assist a 70-year-old woman who was having chest pains. The woman was later transported to the hospital.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to Marblehead Patch.