Motorcyclist Injured in West Shore Drive Accident
The following information was submitted by the Marblehead Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Monday, Nov. 12:
- At 9:33 a.m., police responded to an accidental 911 call from a home on Atlantic Avenue.
- At 9:51 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Mooring Road.
- At 11:25 a.m., police learned that a fire hydrant was knocked off on Jersey Street.
- At 1:56 p.m., a resident called police to report that they lost their Wells Fargo ATM card somewhere near the Muffin Shop.
- At 2:25 p.m., a Broughton Road resident called police to complain about a group of kids who were harassing his son.
- At 5:14 p.m., police responded to a report of a motor vehicle accident involving a motorcycle on West Shore Drive. The motorcyclist was later transported to Salem Hospital to be treated for injuries. The other vehicle reportedly left the scene.
- At 5:18 p.m., a man called police to report that he lost his phone somewhere on Pleasant Street.
- At 5:21 p.m., a resident called police to report that they found a group of cards at Seaside Park.
- At 6:09 p.m., police responded to a minor motor vehicle accident on Atlantic Avenue.
- At 6:13 p.m., a local resident called police to report that her car was egged by a group of kids who were sitting under a tree on Cornell Road. Two of the kids were reportedly located on Laurel Court and brought home to their parents on Broughton Road.
- At 10:30 p.m., a resident entered the police station to report that his son lost a pair of binoculars near the lighthouse at Chandler Hovey Park.
Tuesday, Nov. 13:
- At 1:11 a.m., police responded to a report of suspicious activity on Ruby Avenue.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to Marblehead Patch.