More Car Break-ins Reported Overnight
The following information was submitted by the Marblehead Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Thursday, March 15:
- At 7:57 a.m., police received word that two girls were fighting outside of the Post Office. The fight was reportedly broken up and the girls were later sent in to Marblehead High School.
- At 8:01 a.m., a Kimball street woman called police to report that her unlocked car was entered overnight and an iPod was stolen.
- At 9:07 a.m., a Harbor Avenue woman called police to report that two of her cars were broken into overnight and an iPod was stolen.
- At 12:35 p.m., an Elm Street man called police to complain about a kid on a go-kart with a flag on the back who has been "racing up and down High and Elm streets wearing a motorcycle helmet.
- At 12:52 p.m., a Nonatum Road man called police to report that his mother's Meals on Wheels delivery woman "has been arrogant for a while" and "jammed the packages into his hand." The man said he will call someone at the Council on Aging.
- At 1:22 p.m., the principal of Marblehead High School called police to ask for an officer to stop by after school to ensure that there isn't another fight near the Post Office.
- At 2:53 p.m., a crossing guard on West Shore Drive called police to report that a motorist in her 60's or 70's had just blown through her intersection and hit her stop sign.
- At 6:28 p.m., police arrested Bradley S. Conrad, 18, of 53 Cloutman's Lane, Marblehead, for allegedly sending threatening text messages.
- At 7:09 p.m., police received word that a teen on Joel Road had punched his mother in the face and was "throwing lacrosse balls at her."
If you have questions about this police log, please send them to Marblehead Patch.