MHS Student Rides Mower in Hallway
The following information was provided by the Marblehead Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Thursday, May 31:
- At 9:30 a.m., police responded to a report of a student threatening a teacher at Marblehead High School. A responding officer determined the event was a "school issue" and the student was given detention for reportedly "riding a lawn mower in the hallway."
- At 10:38 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Barnegat Lane.
- At 11:18 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on High Street.
- At 11:20 a.m., police responded to a parking complaint near the intersection of West Shore Drive and Village Street.
- At 11:22 a.m., a postal worker called police to report that he nearly hit someone near the intersection of Sewall and Jersey streets and the pedestrian "gave him the finger" and was "taking down his license plate." The pedestrian later contacted police to complain about the event.
- At 11:53 a.m., police responded to an unattended death on West Shore Drive.
- At 12:26 p.m., police received word that a student at Marblehead High School had just left school early and a teacher was searching the woods behind the school for them. The student was later found behind the Post Office on Smith Street and was returned to school.
- At 12:56 p.m., an Atlantic Avenue woman called police to report that she received a letter from a man she has a restraining order against. Stephen Gardner Scott, 66, of 32 Sagamore Road, Marblehead, was arrested on a charge of violating an abuse prevention order.
- At 12:56 p.m., police responded to a minor motor vehicle accident near the intersection of Maple and Tedesco streets involving a 2005 Toyota Four Runner and a 1997 GMC Jimmy. The accident did not result in any injuries.
- At 11:07 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Clipper Way.
If you have questions about this police log, please send them to Marblehead Patch.