Man Reportedly Moons a Woman on Elm Street
The following information was submitted by the Marblehead Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Friday, Aug. 10:
- At 4:03 p.m., a lifeguard at Devereux Beach called police to report a "creepy white male hanging around, checking out the kids."
- At 4:16 p.m., the Harbormaster was notified that a 12' inflatable was disabled and floating toward the rocks.
- At 4:17 p.m., a pocketbook discovered in town was turned over to police and later returned to its owner.
- At 4:26 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Auburndale Road.
- At 4:33 p.m., police responded to a report of a tree branch down on the sidewalk on Longview Terrace.
- At 5:51 p.m., a man who was recently hospitalized called police to ask if they'd check to see if his car door was locked.
- At 6:59 p.m., police responded to a report of a car driving through a front lawn on Fairview Road. Responding officers found that the car had left the scene and shortly later a 1999 Chrysler Sebring was located near Starbucks with bushes in the front bumper and undercarriage. Bradford H. Kelley, 43, of 196 Washington St., apt. 1, Marblehead, was charged with negligent operation of a motor vehicle, operating a motor vehicle while under the influence of drugs and leaving the scene of a motor vehicle accident with property damage.
- At 7:23 p.m., police responded to a report of a tree down on Whittier Road.
- At 9:53 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Auburndale Road.
- At 11:29 p.m., police responded to a 911 hang-up from a home on Trager Road.
Saturday, Aug. 11:
- At 1 a.m., police responded to a report of loud noises coming from an apartment on Prospect Street.
- At 1:36 a.m., a resident called police to report that he was "nearly run down by some 'hooligans' in a minivan" heading onto Marblehead Neck. Police reportedly "made a couple laps on the neck" but were unable to locate the vehicle.
- At 6:10 a.m., police responded to a report of a sign knocked down near the intersection of Ocean and Harbor avenues.
- At 8:43 a.m., a resident called police to report losing their wallet in front of House of Pizza on Friday night.
- At 10:02 a.m., a local resident called police to report that his engine was stolen off of his boat.
- At 11:31 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Anchorage Lane.
- At 3:01 p.m., police and fire units responded to a motor vehicle accident at the intersection of Lafayette and Maple streets involving a 2002 Jeep Liberty and a 2000 Honda Odyssey.
- At 3:37 p.m., a woman called police to report that a man in his 50s, near the intersection of Elm and Green streets, reportedly verbally harassed her and then "pulled down his pants and showed his rear end" to her when she started to walk away. Although the man reportedly followed the woman after the incident, police were unable to locate him in the area.
- At 6:28 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Anchorage Lane.
Sunday, Aug. 12:
- At 6:42 a.m., police responded to a past motor vehicle accident on Ocean Avenue involving a 2008 Toyota Camry.
If you have questions about this police log, please send them to Marblehead Patch.