Person Found Lying on Local Golf Course
The following information was submitted by the Marblehead Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log :
Monday, Aug. 27:
- At 7:46 a.m., police and fire units responded to a second-floor fire alarm at a home on Gregory Street. Firefighters reportedly didn't find any smoke or fire showing and didn't hear an alarm sounding when they arrived.
- At 8:10 a.m., police responded to an accidental 911 call from a home on Green Street.
- At 8:26 a.m., a motorist called police to report that he accidentally sideswiped a 2010 Honda Fit with his 2003 Ford F350 on Pleasant Street. A note was reportedly left on the car.
- At 8:55 a.m., a woman on William Road called police to report that someone hit her 2006 Honda Accord while it was parked in her driveway.
- At 11:39 a.m., police responded to a report of a low wire on Jersey Street.
- At 11:48 a.m., police arrested John Michael Murray, 18, of 54 Glendale Road, Marblehead, on a non-Marblehead warrant. Click Here for our full story.
- At 11:51 a.m., police were alerted to a street sign that was knocked down on Front Street.
- At 12:11 p.m., a resident entered the police station to request assistance with serving a warrant.
- At 12:21 p.m., police conducted a well-being check on Barnard Hawkes Court.
- At 12:35 p.m., a resident called police to report losing a credit card somewhere on Atlantic Avenue.
- At 12:53 p.m., Salem Police alerted local officers to be on the look out for a 2008 Dodge Ram that was stolen out of a Shaw's parking lot in Salem. The vehicle was later located by Salem police.
- At 4:36 p.m., a resident entered the police station to speak to an officer about "being threatened downtown." Police later determined that the man was not threatened, he was just told by the Harbormaster to stop parking in a no parking zone.
- At 4:57 p.m., police responded to a minor motor vehicle accident on Pleasant Street involving a 2006 BMW 325I and a 1997 Ford F250.
- At 8:39 p.m., a resident turned over a cell phone discovered at Chandler Hovey Park. The phone was later returned to its owner.
- At 8:48 p.m., a resident reportedly "came across a baby carriage that was in the middle of the road and had lotion all over it." It was reportedly moved to the side of the road.
- At 10:30 p.m., police responded to a report of fireworks on Ocean Avenue.
Tuesday, Aug. 28:
- At 12:00 a.m., police responded to a report of a person laying on the ground at Tedesco Country Club. The person was reportedly transported by police.
- At 12:34 a.m., police responded to a report of a loud party near the intersection of Village Street and Lorraine Terrace.
- At 4:25 a.m., police and fire units responded to a fire alarm on Humphrey Street.
- At 7:06 a.m, police responded to a parking complaint on Jersey Street.
- At 7:22 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Brookhouse Drive.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to Marblehead Patch.