M&M Incident Reported on Smith Street
The following information was submitted by the Marblehead Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Thursday, Jan. 17:
- At 7:46 a.m., police responded to a 911 call that turned out to be a verbal domestic situation between a father and son on Devereux Street.
- At 9:22 a.m., police tagged a car parked on Village Street. The car was making it difficult for people to get in and out of their driveways.
- At 1:39 p.m., police and fire responded to Bessom Street in response to a 911 call reporting that a woman was having a seizure. The 58-year-old woman refused medical attention.
- At 3:26 p.m., a Smith Street caller said she left her apartment to pick up her kids at school. When she got back home she found M&Ms on the floor, some of them smashed. She said she has since cleaned them up but is angry that someone entered her apartment.
- At 9:49 p.m., police received a call from a father who reported problems with his son. The son left the residence. Later he agreed to stay at another address overnight.
Friday, Jan. 18
- At 2:38 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Village Street. It was a false alarm. The building was secure.
- At 6:28 a.m., police and fire responded to a report of a man having difficulty breathing on Pilgrim Road. The 73-year-old man was transported to the Salem Hospital.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to Marblehead Patch.