Lynn Man Arrested on Drug Possession Warrant
The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Wednesday, Dec. 19:
- At 8:41 a.m., police received a call from a Humphrey Street school about an out-of-control student. They wanted police to talk to the student. The student's father was on his way to the school.
- At 9:15 a.m., police gave a verbal warning to a motorist for a red-light violation by Pleasant Street.
- At 11:07 a.m., a Countryside Lane resident reported items stolen from her home.
- At 2:17 p.m., a caller reported that she had lost her keys outside the UPS store on Bessom Street.
- At 3:49 p.m., medical technicians assisted an 82-year-old woman who fell on Green Street.
- At 6:52 p.m., police arrested Luckese Richards, 26, 24 Lewis St., Apt. 2, Lynn on a warrant for possession of a Class E drug.
- At 8:37 p.m., police responded to a commercial fire alarm on Washington Street. False alarm.
Thursday, Dec. 20:
- At 0:08 a.m., police responded to a call to help a resident who was stuck on the top step at a Santry Road address. Assistance was given.
- At 00:50 a.m., police checked the well being of a person who was sleeping in his car on Endicott Street with the door open. The person went inside.
If you have a question about this log, please send it to Marblehead Patch.