Marblehead Man Injured in Fall from Porch
The following information was submitted by the Marblehead Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Tuesday, Nov. 27:
- At 8:05 a.m., a crossing guard called police to report that the door to a house on Turner Road looked "jimmied open" and the basement light was on. The owner of the house was reportedly notified.
- At 9:15 a.m., a resident entered the police station with a license discovered in a rear driveway on Washington Street. The owner reportedly came in and picked it up.
- At 12:22 p.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Leicester Road.
- At 12:40 p.m., police responded to a report of kids lighting off fireworks on Ocean Avenue. An officer later located a boy who said "he will not light off fireworks again."
- At 12:45 p.m., an abandoned bicycle was discovered on Puritan Road and turned over to the DPW.
- At 2:00 p.m., the owner of Worldly Pets called police to report that she just fired an employee and they were refusing to leave the store and return their key. The fired employee reportedly left before officers arrived.
- At 2:17 p.m., a resident entered the police station to report losing his wallet at 7-Eleven earlier in the week.
- At 5:03 p.m., a resident entered the police station to report that he struck a parked car on Atlantic Avenue and left a note.
Wednesday, Nov. 28:
- At 1:11 a.m., police received word that a 67-year-old Curtis Street man had fallen eight feet off of the back deck of his home. The man was reportedly transported by ambulance to Salem Hospital.
- At 4:44 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Village Street.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to Marblehead Patch.