Local Man Arrested for Second OUI
The following information was submitted by the Marblehead Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Wednesday, Oct. 31:
- At 8:14 a.m., police responded to a report of a low wire on Naugus Avenue.
- At 8:32 a.m., an employee at Marblehead High School called police to request that an officer take a statement regarding a fight that occurred Tuesday.
- At 8:56 a.m., a motorist was ticketed for failure to stop at the intersection of Pleasant Street and Mohawk Road.
- At 8:56 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Pleasant Street.
- At 9:10 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Washington Street.
- At 9:14 a.m., a found wallet was turned over to police.
- At 9:35 a.m., police received word that there was a disabled motor vehicle at the intersection of Pleasant and Smith streets.
- At 11:06 a.m., police responded to a report of vandalism on Atlantic Avenue.
- At 11:35 a.m., police responded to a disturbance between a Washington Street business owner and a former employee.
- At 11:47 a.m., police responded to parking complaint on Chestnut Street.
- At 12:01 p.m., police conducted a well-being check on Beach Street.
- At 12:16 p.m., police received an Amber Alert from state police headquarters regarding a baby that had gone missing from Westfield.
- At 12:51 p.m., a woman on Hawkes Street called police to report that a neighbor was stalking and harassing her.
- At 1:26 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Richard Road.
- At 3:01 p.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Elm Street.
- At 4:45 p.m., police served a harassment prevention order on Broughton Road.
- At 6:14 p.m., police conducted a building check on Humphrey Street.
- At 7:14 p.m., police responded to a report of fireworks on Brook Road.
- At 8:58 p.m., a resident entered the police station for assistance.
- At 10:16 p.m., police responded to a motor vehicle complaint involving a taxi on State Street.
- At 10:23 p.m., the janitor at Marblehead High School entered the police station to report that he had locked himself out of the high school and "cut his head open" while trying to climb in through a window.
- At 10:44 p.m., police responded to a report of disabled motor vehicle at the intersection of Lafayette and Birch streets.
Thursday, Nov. 1:
- At 12:29 a.m., police stopped a 2004 Ford Ranger with front end damage at the intersection of Pleasant and Rowland streets because they believed it was involved in an earlier accident in Salem. Daniel William Klein, 28, of 11 Foster St., Marblehead, was arrested on a charge of operating a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol, second offense.
- At 6:35 a.m., police responded to a report of a low-hanging wire at the intersection of Pleasant and Smith streets.
- At 6:48 a.m., a Tedesco Street resident called police to report that there was a man walking down the middle of the road in his neighborhood.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to Marblehead Patch.