Local Man Arrested for OUI Following Crash
The following information was provided by the Marblehead Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Thursday, June 14:
- At 8:44 a.m., a local resident called police to report losing a black leather wallet on South Street on Wednesday.
- At 10:50 a.m., a Cliff Street man called police to report receiving a threatening voicemail. The man told police he feared "the person is going to beat the hell out of him when he sees him."
- At 11 a.m., police and fire units responded to a motor vehicle accident at the intersection of Humphrey and Laurel streets involving a 2010 Mercedes Marquis and a 2006 Chrysler Cruiser.
- At 12:55 p.m., police responded to a motor vehicle complaint on Cottage Street.
- At 1:20 p.m., police responded to a 911 hang-up at a business on Pleasant Street.
- At 1:29 p.m., police responded to a "sewer back-up" on Village Street.
- At 1:51 p.m., a Mariners Lane resident entered the police station to turn over a "gun belt with 16 .22-sized bullets in it" for destruction.
- At 3:50 p.m., police responded to "serious screaming going on" near the intersection of Village and Bessom streets.
- At 5:37 p.m., a woman entered the police station to report losing her iPhone on Washington Street. The woman later returned to report that she found her phone.
- At 6:28 p.m., a Franklin Street resident called police to complain about a bus that was blocking his view of the harbor.
- At 6:50 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Bradlee Road.
- At 7:34 p.m., police responded to a report of a 2001 Mercedes CLK320 crashing into a bench in front of The Muffin Shop. The driver reportedly exited the store and "fell into his car." Police had to wash down the parking lot as the driver "relieved himself there." Edward A. Pacyna, 67, of 72 Pitman Road, Marblehead, was arrested on a charge of operating a motor vehicle while under the influence, leaving the scene of an accident with property damage and negligent operation of a motor vehicle.
- At 8:14 p.m., police responded to a parking complaint at the intersection of Prospect and Washington streets.
- At 8:24 p.m., a Trager Road resident entered the police station to report being the victim of identity theft.
- At 11:02 p.m., police responded to a report of fireworks being set off on Front Street.
If you have questions about this police log, please send them to Marblehead Patch.