'Knife Pulled' on Devereux Street
The following information was provided by the Marblehead Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Monday, Oct. 15:
- At 9:08 a.m., police responded to a report of a wire down near the intersection of Taft and Shepard streets.
- At 10:22 a.m., a motorist called police to report that he was passed near the intersection of Rockaway and Atlantic avenues.
- At 10:47 a.m., a Broughton Road resident entered the police station to report that two bikes were stolen from her house.
- At 11:20 a.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Washington Street.
- At 11:47 a.m., a Mugford Street resident called police to report that one of her tenants hosted a loud party Sunday night that bothered their neighbors.
- At 12:25 p.m., a resident entered the police department to turn over an ATM card discovered on Pleasant Street.
- At 2:34 p.m., a Glendale Road woman called police to report that her neighbor has been "throwing various items over her fence." Some of the items reportedly included "dog poo and bricks."
- At 2:44 p.m., a Waterside Road resident called police to report receiving threatening messages over her cell phone.
- At 3:28 p.m., a Devereux Street woman called police to report that "her daughter pulled a knife on her."
- At 4:40 p.m., police responded to a motor vehicle accident involving a T bus at the intersection of Franklin and Washington streets.
- At 5:33 p.m, police responded to a reported fight in the street on Bassett Street.
- At 5:35 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Harbor Avenue.
- At 5:45 p.m., police responded to a parking complaint near the intersection of Atlantic and Washington streets.
Tuesday, Oct. 16:
- At 7:02 a.m., police responded to a fire alarm on Crestwood Road.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to Marblehead Patch.