This simple 5-ingredient recipe is true comfort food that is also time and budget friendly for you and the entire family to enjoy any night of the week.
Decadent Meatball Casserole
What you'll need:
- Package of frozen meatballs, thawed
- Package of frozen peppers and onions stir fry mix, thawed
- Chunky pasta sauce
- Shredded mozzarella
How you'll do it:
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a glass baking dish, combine your meatballs, sauce and the pepper and onion mixture and stir well to combine all ingredients
- Top with your cheeses and bake for 25-30 minutes
- **Optional** this is also great if you want to make pasta to then serve the casserole mixture on top of the pasta or rice.
Who says a great burger is only for those summertime BBQs? Why deny yourselves this all-American staple and comfort food? I say, it's time for lunch.
If you don't know already, there's an awesome burger just waiting to be savored; a bargain one at that, being served at Maddie's Sail Loft from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday you can feast on a huge and juicy burger, cooked to perfection with your choice of fries or rings...at a price of only $4.99.
I’m not talking about those premade, prepackaged, frozen-thawed-refrozen meat discs either. I mean a real, honest-to-goodness, freshly-ground burger, the way nature intended. It's not fancy and it's better that way, it's just perfect and you taste...the burger! Go figure!