'Huge Mess' Behind Charter School
The following information was provided by the Marblehead Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Wednesday, Sept. 26:
- At 9:48 a.m., a Columbia Road woman called police to report that some of her plants had been destroyed and a planter was missing.
- At 10:09 a.m., a resident called police to report losing a long, powder blue wallet near sometime in the last few days.
- At 10:46 a.m., a man entered the police station to report that he was missing a gold wrist watch that was given to him by his mother. The man said his insurance company suggested he file a report with police.
- At 11:03 a.m., police responded to a parking complaint in front of a business on Washington Street.
- At 11:23 a.m., an Xfiniti employee entered the police station to report that the side-view mirror on his vehicle was knocked off while he was working on Washington Street.
- At 11:35 a.m., a resident entered the police station to complain about a vehicle parked in the Old North Church parking lot.
- At 11:42 a.m., a resident entered the police station to report that a group of kids had made a "huge mess" behind the Marblehead Community Charter Public School on Lime Street.
- At 11:44 a.m., police assisted with the serving of a summons on Elm Street.
- At 12:46 p.m., a resident entered the police station to turn over a wallet that was reportedly discovered on Village Street.
- At 1:12 p.m., a resident entered the police station with a wallet discovered on School Street.
- At 1:48 p.m., police responded to a report of a man driving erratically in a 1997 Ford Taurus near the intersection of Pleasant and School streets. They were reportedly unable to locate the vehicle.
- At 2:06 p.m., police dispersed a group of kids who were "smashing bottles under the bridge" on Village Street.
- At 4:15 p.m., a resident called police to report finding a computer case in the bushes on Prospect Street.
- At 5:53 p.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Front Street.
- At 7:15 p.m., police responded to a report of suspicious activity on Smith Street.
- At 11:46 p.m., a woman on Bonad Road called police to report that two teens were ringing her doorbell and "tapping on the side of her house." Police were reportedly unable to locate anyone in the area.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to Marblehead Patch.