House Sitter Hears Footsteps Upstairs
The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police log.
The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police log:
- At 11:57 a.m. Friday, police responded to a car into a telephone pole near Village Plaza. The car was towed from the scene and the pole was fixed.
- At 4:28 p.m. Friday, a passerby told a police officer there was going to be a fight at the Village Plaza. When police found two men at the plaza, they both insisted they were joking.
- At 7:30 p.m. Friday, police arrested Erin G. Carr, 31, 123 Webb St., Salem, on a warrant. The arrest was made on Pleasant Street.
- At 11:30 a.m. Saturday, a man called police to tell them he was getting "snow on his TV" and it has never happened before. The man called back and said he was "back in business."
- Police got an anonymous tip Sunday at 12:01 a.m. about an underage drinking party on Mugford Street. Police responded and everyone was over 21 years old.
- At 8:57 a.m. Sunday, police received a complaint with someone unhappy with traffic from the road race.
- At 7:12 p.m. Sunday, a person house sitting on Cliffside Road said she heard footsteps upstairs and was afraid to check. Police found nothing.
- At 12:25 a.m. Monday, a carbon monoxide alarm went off on South Street. No carbon monoxide detected.