House Broken Into on West Shore Drive
The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police log. Where charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police log:
Thursday, Aug. 2
- At 12:06 p.m., a resident of Rowland Street reported around 3 a.m., his dog started barking. He later discovered his sunglasses were stolen from his unlocked vehicle.
- At 1:42 p.m., a resident of Baldwin Road reported losing "a single piece of red yarn" between 11:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. on Ocean Avenue.
- At 3:03 p.m., a woman reported she was hit by a car on Pleasant Street. There were no injuries.
- At 5:38 p.m., police checked the well-being of a man sleeping in his car with his engine running on Pleasant Street. The man was fine, just waiting to give someone a ride.
- At 6:27 p.m., a resident of West Shore Drive reported their home was broken into during the daytime. The screen door was cut and the door broken. Items were stolen from the home. Police are investigating.
- At 9:10 p.m., a caller reported two men sitting in a vehicle on Robert Road. The men were gone when police arrived.
- At 11:02 a.m., a caller reported three people in a car on Hewitt and Pleasant streets sitting in car and appeared to "either be fighting or fooling around." Police checked the area and spoke to kids who "appeared to have been fooling around."
For questions about the log email firstname.lastname@example.org