Halloween Candy Stolen on Jersey Street
The following information was submitted by the Marblehead Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following information was submitted by the Marblehead Police Department:
Thursday, Nov. 1:
- At 8:06 a.m., a Jersey Street woman called police to report that she woke up to find that a bowl of Halloween candy had been stolen. The woman said she asked her high-school-aged daughter about it and she denied taking the candy.
- At 8:07 a.m., a motorist called police to complain about the constant traffic problems on Brook Road in the morning.
- At 8:46 a.m., a resident entered the police station to turn over a wallet reportedly discovered on Village Street.
- At 9:25 a.m., police responded to a reported hit and run accident on Washington Street. A vehicle's side-view mirror was reportedly taken off.
- At 12:24 p.m., a summon was served on Rockaway Avenue.
- At 1:59 p.m., a resident entered the police station to report a past hit and run accident on Atlantic Avenue.
- At 2:51 p.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Pleasant Street.
- At 4:49 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Pitman Road.
- At 4:52 p.m., police received a report of a drunk driver that may be driving on Beach Street toward Marblehead.
- At 5:37 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Sheldon Road.
- At 7:57 p.m., police responded to a report of solicitors on Shetland Road.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to Marblehead Patch.