Five Things to Know: Marblehead High School Playoff Roundup
Essential daily information at a glance, including information on Marblehead High School's ski and boys ice hockey teams' playoff appearances.
1. Weather Watch: More rain. At least that will keep washing the snow away. Chance of showers is mainly after 9 a.m. Cloudy, with a high near 46.
- Sunrise: 6:20 a.m.
- Low tide: 6:38 a.m.
- High tide: 12:50 p.m.
- Sunset: 5:32 p.m.
2. Clock Tower Report: You've heard by now that the Abbot Hall Clock Tower needs $2.1 million in repairs. Here's a just-released report detailing what an architecture firm found in its inspection and assessment of the situation. You can find it at this link or attached to this article as a PDF.
3. Magicians in Action I: Several Marblehead High School student athletes competed in the alpine skiing state championships on Tuesday. The Globe has a photo gallery that includes great action shots of Magicians Sydney Andrews and Charlie Thompson. According to the Globe, Xaverian won the boys championship while Wellesley and Lunenburg tied for the girls title.
4. Magicians in Action II: The boys hockey team learns today who its opponent will be on Saturday in Stoneham. Wayland and Rockport lace 'em up at 5:30 p.m. for the right to challenge the Magicians.
5. Your Item Here: Ever wonder how items get highlighted here in the Five Things to Know? My first look is at the Marblehead Patch calendar. So if your church group, youth sports team or small business is looking to get the word out, start by adding your listing to the Marblehead Patch calendar. It's easy!
Engage with your neighbors on Marblehead Patch: