Five Things to Know: Full Agenda at the Zoning Board of Appeals (Oh, and Maybe a Bunch of Snow)
Essential daily information at a glance.
1. Weather Watch: The forecast is for up to 9 inches of snow. For more, read on. (sunrise, 7:06 a.m.; high tide, 7:30 a.m.; low tide, 1:53 p.m.; sunset, 4:44 p.m.)
2. Winter Storm Information Center: The National Weather Service says some isolated areas could get as much as a foot of snow. No matter what really happens, turn to the Marblehead Patch Winter Storm Information Center for the latest news.
3. See What Your Neighbors Have Planned: Tuesday night the Zoning Board of Appeals has a full agenda. You can look through the particulars in the attached PDF to see if a neighbor is planning changes. 7:30 p.m. at Abbot Hall.
4. Trash and recycling pick up delayed a day: Because of the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday, trash and recycling is delayed a day.
5. You Ask...Patch Answers: Making your life as a Marblehead resident a little easier is our goal at Marblehead Patch. And one of those ways is with our weekly "You Ask...Patch Answers" column where we take a resident's question and find out the answer. So if a question is nagging you, email Owen Boss at email@example.com. We'll look into it.
Engage with your neighbors on Marblehead Patch: